Thursday, December 29, 2011

22 Weeks

How Far Along: 22 weeks (our baby is as big as a Papaya).
Maternity Clothes: Yep
Movement: Often. Sometimes I feel something happening up high in my ribs and down low in my abdomen at the same time like this baby is stretching out his arms and legs at the same time. I have never felt this before.
Sleep: is interrupted by 1-2 bathroom breaks each night mostly just one though. I am still going to bed later than I should and waking up pretty tired.
Gender:  A brother for Addison.
Symptoms: Still have the runny nose.
Cravings: So much yummy food for Christmas...My mom always makes homemade turkey noodle soup with the left overs and I could eat that every day!
Belly Button In or Out: in
Best Moment this week: Getting Monday off work...days off are always appreciated! We ordered the nursery bedding for this little boy Christmas night so that is a good step.
Freak-out of the week: Mini-meltdowns here and there, nothing on the grand scale. Was listening to an old cd and one of the songs hit me just right, had me crying down the road. That doesn't tend to happen to me, but I must have needed it.
What I miss: I miss...so so much.
What I am looking forward to: Another Monday off work, there are never enough days off!
Next Appointment: Friday, January 20th
Something Else: I got nothing for this week. I just feel so blegh. I suppose in my head there is this hope that 2012 means so much more than just another year. 2011 was just so full of sad and grief. I know 2012 doesn't mean that the grief will go away, but I just feel like there is a lot of pressure on this coming year not to suck so much!

8 comments:

  1. I second the "2012 not sucking as much as 2011" forecast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I "third" it! Hugs, Keleen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, please. 2012 definitely needs to suck less. So much less.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see pics of the baby bedding! Yes, bring on some happy times in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see pics of the baby bedding! Yes, bring on some happy times in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see what you've chosen for him! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope 2012 lives up to your expectations so badly! that was 2011 for me. I needed it not to suck as much. The grief was certainly there, but so was the joy and happiness and I want that for you - for all these sweet mommas expecting - so badly.

    Congrats on 22 weeks. Getting there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get that same feeling near the ribs...seems to come on when I haven't eaten. I like having that feeling. I know that baby is moving around or doing something in there!

    ReplyDelete