Thursday, December 22, 2011

21 Weeks

How Far Along: 21 weeks (our baby is as long as a carrot).
Maternity Clothes: Um yeah.
Movement: Feeling jabs to my ribs already...we may be in for a rocky ride.
Sleep: is interrupted by 1-2 bathroom breaks each night mostly just one though. I am still going to bed later than I should and waking up pretty tired.
Gender:  A brother for Addison.
Symptoms: Not much this week.
Cravings: Can't think of anything specific...if there is something I'm sure Brian would know!
Belly Button In or Out: in
Best Moment this week:  It's been a tough week, but hearing our baby looks healthy and is growing right on schedule is pretty wonderful. It doesn't make me relax because we have heard these words before, but at least there is no new concern health wise.
Freak-out of the week: Too many to count, but the trip to our ultrasound that was cancelled left me broken for 2 days.
What I miss: I miss being happy. I have been feeling so low and so lost. I want my happy back and every time I get close to that feeling something seems to rip it away. I'm still learning all the ways baby loss effects the most random and not so random aspects of your life. I don't know it it's something you ever get used to. Just when I start to stand up a little, BAM I am back flat on my behind!
What I am looking forward to: I need some positive change so if there is any out there I am looking forward to that.
Next Appointment: Friday, December 23rd.
Something Else: I will write more about our ultrasound in a second post.

1 comment:

  1. Hugs, Brian and Keleen. Congratulations on having a healthy baby boy so far. I know how hard this is for you to go through...I can't imagine how it will feel when we ever get there...but we think of you so often, especially today.

    Love to you both...and to Addi and her baby brother-to-be.

    ReplyDelete