I can't believe it's almost here...December 5th, Addison's first birthday. A day that should be full of celebration, a day I should be saying that I can't believe my baby is one and instead I will be saying I can't believe we survived a whole year without her.
It's been a struggle deciding on exactly how this day will be spent. How do you "celebrate" a birthday of a baby who isn't here? How do we honor her in a way that is anything close to what she deserves?
I am still unsure exactly how her day will go, but if you would like to honor our little girl with us here are some ideas.
1. Light a candle for her
2. Write her name down (anywhere)
3. Donate to the TEARS foundation in her name
4. Donate to any charity in her name
5. Donate a toy to Toys for Tots or any place for a one year old girl
6. Release a balloon for her
7. Do something nice for someone
Now here's the kicker. Please tell us about what you did or take a picture, if you can and send it to us at email@example.com One of the most painful parts of losing a baby is feeling like people forget. A simple email or text mean so much to us. Thanks for remembering our Addi with us. How is December 5th almost here, it's so hard to believe!