Monday, May 2, 2011

Missing Pink Lint

All week I have been missing pink lint...yes, you read that right. Lint, I miss LINT!!!! That fuzzy fluff that accumulates on various fabrics and fills up the dryer trap. It really is the little things. I remember doing loads and loads of Addi's laundry and every time I would have a sufficient amount of pink lint in the dryer.

Even then I found it fantastic! I mean I usually have white lint and grey lint even purple or dark blue lint, but never pink lint. I remember a day that I brought the lint trap out to Brian for him to see this wonderful pint lint. I almost took a picture of it, but I didn't because who photographs lint?!?! Damn, I wish I would have!

I had piles of Addi's clothes, blankets, burp cloths, etc. on the dining room table. Folded and ready to be placed in her drawers. Thank goodness that was something I found suitable for photographing.

I am thankful to say that I loved every second of washing drying, folding her tiny pink items and yes, even emptying that lovely pink lint. I really enjoyed it and I am so glad I did because I did it expecting it to be a part of my everyday life and relishing the thought of it. Now, I have no pink lint. That brief stint of pink lint was so precious and I can only hope there will be a day when once again pink lint fills my dryer...here's hoping and here's to the little things!

0 comments:

Post a Comment