Sunday, January 30, 2011

Addi's Obit

Well the obituary was posted today online and in the paper. The good news is that it is correct in the paper, the bad news is that they listed her under her middle name instead of her last name on line...I am less than happy about this. I was wide awake by 6:30 this morning and had to come check online. I was so mad when I saw it was wrong. I threw on some clothes and ran to the gas station to get a paper, luckily it was correct in there.

I left a message with the paper, but they are closed on Sundays...all I can say is that it better be fixed ASAP Monday morning. I know this isn't a big deal to most people, but this is all Addison gets as far as her name being out there for the world to see and it is not ok with me for is to be anything less than correct!

0 comments:

Post a Comment